Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Wicked Day

Today began at 8am when we all woke up so we could leave by 9 to get Wicked Tickets! The box office opened at 10 with unsold seats, and we were able to get seats pretty close to the stage for less than 30 pounds!! The show was at 2:30, so we each headed to do our touristy stuff for the day.
I headed back to meet with Kelsey on Oxford Street! Despite a few mishaps and dead phones, we finally found each other by coincidence in McDonalds (of all places) and then hung out for an hour and a half before I had to head back to get ready for Wicked! Sunbathing in Hyde park was lots of fun and I can't wait for more good times next semester!


After that I headed to Wicked!



I got there around 2:15 and the show started at 2:30!

our view
The show was fabulous and I really enjoyed it! It was my first time seeing it and I was super impressed by the acting quality and everything and the sets were SO COOL.



Me, Larisa, Janelle, and Erin! Lots of fun at Wicked!
Well, it was just a completely awesome day and I hope that I get to see Wicked again one day with my family! It was absolutely phenomenal and just overall, amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment